Highlights of the "Policies for Participation in CYO Sports" include the following:
- Symptoms and Reporting: By bringing the child to a practice or game, Parents/Guardians attest that their child does not exhibit COVID symptoms. If symptomatic, they should stay away. This section also highlights reporting responsibilities.
- Face Coverings: Face coverings will required for all coaches and for players not on the court. Face coverings are recommended, but currently not required. for players while on the court. This is subject to change, depending on health and safety policies for the pandemic when we have practices and games.
- Facility Rules: Facilities may have varying rules for usage. More stringent policies of the facility must be adhered to.
- Personal Items: No sharing
- Prayer: Prayer is always encouraged but must be done safely.
Please communicate with your Parish Athletic Director in regards to registration and parish protocols.